Sonja Bella | Founder & CEO | Australian College of Weight Management
Are you looking for expertise on how to grow your business?
Then join me on my ‘VIP Mentor’ Program and I can help you do just that!
I have developed this program to provide you with the mechanisms and strategies to grow your business. Each interactive session is designed for you to share and solve issues affecting you such as; leadership, finance, marketing, sales management and business planning.
How the program works:
- 10 x 2hr monthly mentoring sessions; these can be in person on the Gold Coast, via Skype or via teleconference.
- 10 x 20 minute ‘check in’ calls for you to use at any time throughout your 10 month mentoring journey.
- Each session is facilitated by Sonja Bella, Founder and CEO of the Australian College of Weight Management.
- For more information about how mentoring process works, download the fact sheet ‘What you need to know about the VIP Mentor experience’ by clicking here.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for entry to the program you must:
- Have, or be starting, a business within the weight management industry.
- Be committed to improving and growing your business.
- Complete the online VIP Mentor Application Form which you can download by clicking here.
This program is great value at $7,700 including GST.
Monthly payment plan can be arranged to assist with cash flow
Value of mentoring
How can mentoring help you?
- receive support and challenges to push yourself
- increase your effectiveness
- review your career goals and capabilities
- exchange life and career experiences
- form collaborative alliances.
What does mentoring require?
- trust and commitment to the process
- substantial interpersonal skills from coach and mentor
- understanding of the business context
- focus on learning and development.
Mentoring provides guidance and direction on how to think about business issues, and competitiveness by using an exchange of experiences and scenarios that look at issues strategically. The aims of mentoring include:
- being challenged to explore and integrate new perspectives
- receiving guidance on specific business challenges, including strategy and policy
- sharing broad and useful business and industry experience in a practical and pragmatic level that is goal-directed and which you can apply to your own context.